You Write. I'll Read.

Join my weekly vlog posts, in which I'll read YOUR 250-500 word excerpt out loud! Send submissions to esolodow at gmail dot com.

Follow me on Twitter here or @elenasolodow

Follow me on Google+ here

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tapping the microphone. Anyone out there?

Hey All,

Happy 2012! Hope it's started off swimmingly for all of you. I've been querying, writing, rescuing cats, traveling overseas, and studying, studying, studying....

No, I'm not returning to blogging just yet, but I did want to point out a new blogger on the scene. This "cupid" is hosting a contest for all YA writers with a completed manuscript. Vickie Motter and John Cusick are the agent judges, so make sure you check out the contest here if you have a completed YA that needs a good, loving home.

I also wanted to make sure you've purchased a copy of An Honest Lie Vol. 3. My stupendous CP has her short "The Skin Script" inside its glossy covers, and Steph gets a book deal if she sells a whole bunch of copies - so click here! And also make sure you visit Steph's blog for updates on all of her publications and interviews. She's one to follow. Find her here.

That's it for me. Back to my essay!

10 comments:

  1. Hello! I've got Steph's anthology already and Skin Script is great! Traveling overseas? Fun! I am heading to Italy in March...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're still out there and keeping busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you posting again...even if it's just this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the essay. Sounds like you are super busy. ;)
    Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear from you! :)

    Good luck with your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on all your writing and good job on rescuing cats. They are usually hard to get out of those trees. Thank you for the link to the agents, it looks like it has a lot of interesting contests. Thank you for the link to Stephanie’s work as well. It is always fascinating to learn about emerging authors.

    My homepage | Online PhD Degrees

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking about?