You Write. I'll Read.

Join my weekly vlog posts, in which I'll read YOUR 250-500 word excerpt out loud! Send submissions to esolodow at gmail dot com.

Follow me on Twitter here or @elenasolodow

Follow me on Google+ here

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well, folks...

As you probably realized, there hasn't been a whole lot of blogging goin' on up in here. Between school and working on my novel, I haven't had the time. So...........

You're Write. Except when you're Rong will be going on a temporarily permanent hiatus. I say temporarily because I do plan on returning in the future, hopefully with an agent in hand and a book on the market.

It has been a truly awesome year, and I fully intend to keep in touch with the blogging community. Thanks to all of you for your regular comments, views, and all-around awesomeness. This link will remain as-is, so keep your eye out for any new posts.

As an extra note, my crit partner and I will be heading out to World Fantasy Con next weekend, so let me know if you're going to be there.

There's no easy way to post this, so I'll say thanks again, it's been a blast, and I'll see you around!

Much Love,

Elena

14 comments:

  1. You will be missed, dearly. However I completely understand. I wish I was more on the commenting streak, alas life and novels get in the way. I wish it was easier... can't writers be given two bodies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! And yes, I will be at WFC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See ya, Elena!! Enjoy your hiatus from the bloggerly world. Best of luck finding an agent and becoming published! Write, write, write. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand completely. There is only so much free time to those of who work and study!

    After my contest (you could win an Amazon Kindle Fire - and I would love for you, the voice of Victor Standish, to win it) I will probably walk off into the sunset for a time as well.

    Since you are the voice of Victor Standish, check out my new header with his picture and that of his ghoul friend, Alice Wentworth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll miss you and we'll read you when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too bad, but I completely understand, and have stepped back from blogging myself. It's so much fun, but can really distract from novel-writing.

    I wish you wonderful luck and joy in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally understandable--though you will certainly be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm finding myself in sort of the same place. May write a similar post in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Jen, we need two bodies. Good luck with your writing and finding an agent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would lambast you if I weren't kind of feeling the same way about my blog. Hope all goes well with your novel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck, Elena! May all your publication dreams come true! I'm excited for you to come back!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. How's progress coming? Looking forward to your return.

    Lee
    Have you heard about the A to Z Video Challenge?
    Blogging from A to Z

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking about?