You Write. I'll Read.

Join my weekly vlog posts, in which I'll read YOUR 250-500 word excerpt out loud! Send submissions to esolodow at gmail dot com.

Follow me on Twitter here or @elenasolodow

Follow me on Google+ here

Friday, September 9, 2011

How to Misinterpret Book Covers. Part 2.

*Author's note: I love these book covers, and mean no harm to their designers, publishers, or authors. 


Girl questions her new frozen health food diet.


Next time, he would not look up an optometrist in the Yellow Pages.


Girl has no idea the Botany Club could be so deadly.


Girl regrets purchasing her fog machine, 
even though it looks really cool.


Consumers show little surprise when new line of 
baby carriages is recalled by the manufacturer.

15 comments:

  1. HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! Now those liners are funny! Thanks for a Friday laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! I especially love The Marberry Lens. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Thanks for the smile on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee-hee. I like the last one. And I agree that these covers are actually all pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee. Those are great! So funny Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that baby carriage is fine, it's the Tree Supply Store that needs to rethink it's attachment services. Poor tree should have gone with an app.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are freakin' awesome!!!! lol I bet the authors would laugh, I know Elana would on Possession.

    I think I bought that baby carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL! Love these! Thanks for the laughs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elena these are hysterical! I love your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, you're amusing as usual, Elena! ;o) Happy rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, fog machine. And you're right, it does look really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got to be kidding me! I was POSITIVE I was following your blog, and thanks to a reminder from Stephanie on my blog today (because I was asking) I double checked, and I WASN'T!

    I have no idea what's wrong with me, but at least I've fixed it now. Sorry Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, you're back and still hilarious! :) Loved these, and I love this idea in general. Do more, please!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking about?