VOTE for the "final 6" in my 100 Words for $100 Blogfest here.
The BEST critique you could ask for:
- The first sentence is missing the word "and".
- Your main character should be a man, not a woman.
- I don't think the alien abduction scene adds anything.
- You use the word "variancy" over 50 times in your manuscript.
- Hopefully the DVD of your novel will have an alternate ending - 'cause the one you have now is no good.
The WORST critique you could ask for:
- I really liked it. Don't change a thing.