You Write. I'll Read.

Join my weekly vlog posts, in which I'll read YOUR 250-500 word excerpt out loud! Send submissions to esolodow at gmail dot com.

Follow me on Twitter here or @elenasolodow

Follow me on Google+ here

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bulletin.

I have decided to turn "Excerpt Vlog Fridays" into

Movie Monday!

(See the resemblance?)

This is the first time in my life I've been a writer/full-time worker/student/querier/critter/blogger/twitterer/friend/girlfriend/pet owner at the same time, so bear with me as I sort out a proper schedule.

Excerpts will remain the same, except I hope to have Hollywood funding sometime in the future.

The current (tentative) schedule is:

Jean Davis - February 7
Ellie Garratt - February 14
Mysti Parker - February 28
Donna Hole - March 7
Liz Fichera - March 14

And you?

For newcomers, the idea of an "excerpt vlog" is to submit 250-500 words of one of your writing projects, and I'll turn it into a mini-film. Sometimes costumes and accents are involved. So please join in the fun and submit to:

esolodow at gmail dot com

I look forward to excerpting.

**
I also want to point your attention to Fiction Mingle, an awesome site that combines a photo, 100 words, and an audio sample to create the ultimate creative experience!

I submitted 100 words for their Valentine's Day special, which should be up sometime today. Keep an eye out.

**
Have you voted for your favorite in the "Final 6" for my 100 Words for $100 Blogfest? If not, click here and have your say.



17 comments:

  1. Phew. I haven't been voted off the island ;) You're an awesome chick for having so many balls in the air at once. You're goin places, kid, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have alot going on. good luck working out the schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at 'costumes' I'm a fan ;)

    I talk about your fabulous self on my blog!!!! You should check it out (only if you wanna)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I don't write stories, how about poetry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a great idea, and wow, you're busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW FUN! Great idea, Elena. I must send something to you soon.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh. You are wearing a lot of hats! Loved your fiction mingle and can't wait to start watching your Vlogs again, and of course mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo! Costumes. Will have to get something together. Now that I'm emerging from my writing hibernation. What? There's a world out there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool; thanks for putting me on your schedule. I love your vlog excerpts.

    You've got a lot going on here. Thanks for all the links. I'll go check out Fiction Mingle.

    Have a good weekend.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  10. More power to you for taking on this among all those slashes with such aplomb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, I voted! And you ARE a busy bee, aren't you? Whew. Hope your weekend is relaxing and/or fun, whichever you want it to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am almost tempted to do this. Almost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is something I can totally participate in. What a great idea... are you sure you have time for this??? lol.
    Your life sounds as calm and easy as mine. :s
    I voted for the sentence and checked out the link... how fun! I'll get something together for you for this new endeavor too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you have so much going on. You're inspiring me to work harder!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so full of awesome! That sounds like so much fun. I may jump in - we shall see. Do we get to pick something really embarrassing for you (I kid, I kid), or do we have to use our first "250-500"?

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking about?