You Write. I'll Read.

Join my weekly vlog posts, in which I'll read YOUR 250-500 word excerpt out loud! Send submissions to esolodow at gmail dot com.

Follow me on Twitter here or @elenasolodow

Follow me on Google+ here

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thanks to the Rongdoers! (And a contest!)

I just wanted to thank everyone for stopping by the blog this weekend and leaving your comments.  I am working through the list on Elana's blog (in case you haven't seen it here), so if I have not stopped by your blog yet, I'll be there soon!  (Only about 100 to go - they're all fascinating posts!)

Going through led me to this contest on Literary Jules, so stop by and check it out here.

And this contest, on writers write, right? (I love that blog name, by the way).  Check it out here.

And this contest on Carol's Prints (I am continually editing this post to add 'em all, so keep checking back!).  See contest here.

Thanks again, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. You're very welcome, I love your blog already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, Elena. As a weary blood courier, I do not have the time to visit all my current friends, much less find new ones. Have a great Sunday, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to become a Rongdoer when I saw your blog. :) Thanks for all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention, Elena! I'm so glad you found me. What a beautiful blog you have set up. Good luck with all of Elana's blogfest posts! So very many with excellent content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the contest links. Carol Valdez Miller is holding a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the linkage and good luck reading all the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fun! Thanks for the links! Have a great weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking about?