I'm not a fan of hate. To be a hypocrite, I hate the word hate. So instead of 10 Questions Writers Hate, the theme for my post today is actually:
10 Questions Writers Severely Dislike:
1. Can I borrow your laptop for a bit?
2. Why can't you just send agents your first draft?
3. There are no vampires in your book?
4. Is this draft different from your last one?
5. Do you dream all of your endings?
6. Why are your books so depressing?
7. What other hobbies do you have?
8. What do you do for a real job?
9. Did you remember to buy ink cartridges?
10. You wrote this whole thing?
Do you have any questions to add to the list?